Instantly create hilarious movies to share with friends. Choose any face — photos of friends, celebrities, politicians or yourself — and record videos replacing their mouth (or entire face) with yours. Adjust the pitch of your voice and add music to complete your movie. Share the laughs with friends online. Masquerade is FREE with no ads.
♥ Masquerade is GIZMODO`s app of the day! Thanks Giz!
★ Create hilarious greetings starring you
★ Make fun of politicians and celebrities
★ Lipsync your favorite songs
★ Send birthday videograms
★ Make a statement on YouTube
★ Create funny holiday greetings
★ Lampoon your friends` profile pictures on Facebook
✔ Fun, fast and easy to use
✔ Use any photo: Choose from your library or the web
✔ Take new pictures with the built-in camera
✔ Funny Faces: Hilarious templates to spark your creativity
✔ Use photos of people, animals or even inanimate objects
✔ Pitch-shift your voice for hysterical results
✔ Add music from your library
✔ Customize the shape, size and blending of your video hole
✔ Pinch, zoom and drag to arrange photos
✔ Preview to get your movie just right
✔ Save face templates to instantly make more movies
✔ Save movies to your photo library
✔ Instantly share videos on YouTube, Facebook or in email
MAKE HILARIOUS MOVIES FAST
Step 1: Choose a face (friends, politicians, celebrities, you).
Step 2: Cut out a mouth or face and add music and voice effects.
Step 3: Record your movie and share with friends.
TIPS & TRICKS
1. Download pictures from the web to your photo library to use in your movie. In Safari, just tap and hold on any image and save it to your camera roll.
2. Good lighting is key for image blending. You can easily adjust lighting by standing near a window, in a darker room, by using a lamp or going outdoors.
3. Try sticking out your tongue for a good laugh.
4. Get creative: The face is just one body part that can be used : )
5. Straight-on portrait photos work best but angled shots will work too.
6. Zoom in to your photo for better detail control or zoom out for more context.
7. Use less blur on smaller holes; use more blur on larger holes.
This app requires a forward-facing camera. iPhone 4 and iPod touch (4th generation) are supported. All photos contained in the app are public domain or were obtained under a Creative Commons attribution license. Photo credits are listed in the app and in the videos the app exports.
->French - Masquerade
->Spanish - Masquerade
->German - Masquerade
->Italian - Masquerade